Pillar and Post unveils its newest Ceremony Location
The Miller House
The historic Miller House is a clapboard building dating back to 1817 and has recently been loving restored and made available as the newest private wedding ceremony location in Niagara on the Lake.
The Miller House lays claim to an almost near complete survival of all it’s original individual elements. It’s finishes, along with it’s history, put it the highest heritage value in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and Canada! The house’s stylistic modesty, with some traditional Georgian architecture speaks importantly about the state of life on the Niagara Frontier in the aftermath of the war of 1812.